Thursday, March 28, 2013

Cadette Woodworking

 
Tonights meeting we continued work on our
Woodworking badge.
I bought some 1x6x4 boards at lowes.
A few boxes of nails
and small hammers for each girly.
 
My husband came to the meeting and brought several different saws to show us how to cut wood.
 
We only had 2 out of 5 that were brave enough to
try the saw.
 
We cut the boards to 18 inches.

I printed out hearts and the state to give them a choice.
A couple of the girls did their own designs but the hearts and Arkansas turned out really cute.
As you can see above.
 
I used 1 skien of cross stitch thread for my Arkansas.
 
The whole project cost about $2.50 per girl if you use your own hammers. I paid the $3 bucks so that each girl would have their own. They can use it later on projects, silver and gold awards, etc.
 
It was a great project and they enjoyed it.



1 comment:

  1. The original buѕiness message thаt Mеlaleuca used to build
    up a mοnthly residual income. Here, in this ԁay and age,
    its revenue on an aνerage businеss аnd other statіsticѕ.
    The Tгavel Mate Р243 sегies models are Energy Ѕtаr� qualified, ensuгing energy savings and longeг battery
    lіfе.

    Here iѕ my blog: internet marketing webinars

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments!!