Tuesday, February 26, 2013

COOKIES COOKIES COOKIES

I have to admit  I am already sick of cookies

luckily i have an amazing cookie mom so i don't have

to do much of anything except with my girl

the problem may be

that my spouse and i have over indulged in the cookies

as cadettes my girls seem to be having more trouble

getting in those pre sales and even cookie booths are

not as easy as when we were brownies or even juniors

people seem to have a misconception that girl scouts are

just little cute girls 8 and under

our first cookie booth was this past weekend and we sold

over 100 boxes but just in my 2 hour shift there were more

people that past on by than stopped to purchase.

1 more booth sale and we will be done for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments!!