Saturday, October 20, 2012

GIRL SCOUT DANCE

Tonight was our Annual Girl Scout Dance.
This year Bringing Back the 80's
It was a great time the girls
really enjoyed it.
I enjoyed seeing all the girls dressed up. it is funny how 80% of them all dressed like my girls below.
 
 
One of the ladies made a photo booth with the neatest props ever. My girls had a lot of fun in the booth.

 
Of course we would choose the crude line :)
 



My girl is the one in the middle with the unibrow!
 

 Very clever centerpieces
 

 
Even celebrities showed up!
JK this is one of the Dad's dressed up like Slash
Our dances used to be Father/Daughter but that has changed to include all.
 
The boom box was one of the photo booth props. My Coco really wanted to bring it home but it was promised to the makers daughter. Funny how they want something that looks so old.
I actually had one that looked like this.
 
Glad it was a fun night.
I am working on some "fun" things to keep the girls interest. We may have to move things around with our meeting times etc to accommodate the girls personal lives.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments!!